We will work with you to make sure we get what you are looking for – after all, you only have your senior year once and these photos are a great way to document a very special time in life. We will also help with wardrobe ideas. You can get started by looking at our selection of ideas on Pinterest.
And, if you need a more formal headshot, we are fully equipped with a studio.
For $350 your senior will get the following:
- Pre-shoot Consultation (where we work with you to plan your session’s details and chat about wardrobe, props, locations).
- 2 Hour Shoot
- $100 in Print Credits
- Private Online Gallery
- Custom Mobile Gallery App
& For an additional $95 you get a DVD with all high resolution images.
Do you have a sophomore or junior? Firstlight Photography is accepting 2015 and 2016 senior reps now.
Contact us to learn how you might be able to get a free package for your senior rep!
Want to make your senior portrait stand out from the masses? Use props! Below is a guide for choosing awesome, photogenic props to complement your talents and interests.
1. Musical Instruments. If you are a musician, what could be more perfect? Now, whether you are a composed classical pianist or a bad-a** rockstar is up to you.
2. Art. If you’re artistic, rock the paintbrushes, spray paint or pottery wheel. Whatever works.
3. Athlete. Skateboard, skis, bat, ball, goggles.
4. Fashionista. Apply makeup, twirl your hair and kiss your purse like a Gucci model!
5. But All I Do is Text and Sleep! Well . . .