Want to make your senior portrait stand out from the masses? Use props! Below is a guide for choosing awesome, photogenic props to complement your talents and interests.
1. Musical Instruments. If you are a musician, what could be more perfect? Now, whether you are a composed classical pianist or a bad-a** rockstar is up to you.
2. Art. If you’re artistic, rock the paintbrushes, spray paint or pottery wheel. Whatever works.
3. Athlete. Skateboard, skis, bat, ball, goggles.
4. Fashionista. Apply makeup, twirl your hair and kiss your purse like a Gucci model!
5. But All I Do is Text and Sleep! Well . . .