Senior $teals – 1/2 off package
Firstlight Photography has been working with more and more teens that are paying for their own senior portraits so we decided to do a huge promo.
Reserve your shoot by April 30, 2010 and for $150 you will get the following:
- 1 1/2 hours of photography
- Online gallery
- DVD with full resolution and facebook/myspace sized images with retouched images and copyright release
- $75 in print credits (good for standard or premium prints only)
- 5 retouched images (i.e. blemish removal, teeth whitening, effects, texture overlay)
- Pierce County locations don’t incur a travel fee
Here’s How You Can Save Even More…
Bring a friend for an additional $50. We’ll spend 1 1/2 hours total but your friend gets all of the benefits listed above. Buddy shoots are wonderful because having your best friend along puts you at ease.
As time permits, we can hit a few of your favorite locations for shots. Wardrobe changes are permitted – we don’t limit this. It is your shoot! All you need is a ride to your location(s) of choice. We recommend that seniors bring a parent or older sibling along for the shoot. Of course friends are welcome too.
For more info or questions just give us a call @ 253.335.7958 and ask for Kier or Mitzi.
I’ve talked about All That Shimmers in previous posts and I really can’t say enough good things about the shop or Karen, the owner. I went to visit her on Sunday after meeting with a client in Lakewood and found out that she is having a really big sale on some discontinued wedding dresses. How big of a sale?
MARCH 19th 7-9pm ONLY
HUGE SALE on all discontinued gowns, Many were over $1,000 all are now $299. Cash and Carry. You MUST make an appointment for this event.
Call to make an appointment: 253.584.5400
Wine Styles Puyallup location:
4009 S. Meridian Puyallup, WA 98373
Phone: (253) 840-1131
Besides showing me some great wines and her selection of great beers, she also showed me a really cool wind gadget, the Vinturi Wine Aerator. With the Vinturi you get all the taste benefits associated with decanting wine without all the fuss. All you do is pour the wine through the Vinturi and into your glass and it draws just the right amount of air into the wine to allow it to instantly breathe for a much smoother finish. We did a blind taste test and it was very obvious which glass had the Vinuri wine in it!
Wine styles also offers a great wine club – kind of like a book club but with wine. This will help expose you to wines you might not have tried otherwise and with membership you get discounts on other items.
Here is a list of some upcoming events.
· Wednesday Feb. 25th 6p-8p Ladies night wine tasting. Food provided by Pampered Chef.
· Friday Feb. 27th 6p-9p a tasting of New Zealand “Oyster Bay” wines.
· Saturday Feb 28th 6p-9p Live music with Emerald City Player, smooth jazz. We’ll have wine by the glass and appetizers available. No reservations needed & no entry fee.
· Friday March 6th 6p-9p Wines without Borders: A global pairing night. Looking for wine to pair with Thai food or Russian food? We’ll give you the 5 perfect global food pairings.
· Wednesday March 11th 6p-8p Wine Education. Washington Wine Month brings the best Washington wines this evening. This education evening includes cheese pairings with each wine.
· Friday March 13th 6p-9p Pre-St. Patrick’s Day Tasting
· Friday March 20th 6p-9p Special 3-tier wine tasting. You’ll be able to choose from 3 different levels of wine. From Everyday wines to Grand Reserve.
· Wednesday March 25th 6p-8p Ladies Night wine Tasting. Learn how to entertain your guests With great ideas & products from “Entertaining at Home.”
· Friday March 27th 6p-9p Rock Point Wine Maker Event.
· April 19, Mark your calendars for an evening of Wine and Food. WineStyles & Toscano’s partner together for a Dinner Event. Details coming soon.
I see a new theme developing, and that is trying to save you a little bit of money while making sure you still get great service. I had been using the same insurance company for nearly 12 years when Ben Conner with American Family Insurance approached me about letting him see what kind of price he could get me on my insurance. In the spirit of full disclosure I will tell you that I lived next door to Ben and he and his wife had been clients of mine for a couple of years. I was more than comfortable giving him a key to my house in case of emergency, so I had no problem working with him as my insurance agent. That alone wouldn’t have been enough to make the switch, but when it was all said and done he was able to get me better coverage than I had and I still save about $200 a year.
A lot of people I work with are in the process of getting married and once the wedding planning is over there is an array of new planning to do. Making sure your new family has the right coverage is one of the first things you can do. Ben is a great agent to sit down with and discover what types of coverage and packages fit your needs.
Do you own a business? Even with a small home office you would do well to have business insurance and it is a very low cost way to protect you and your company. We just recently signed up for this service and it was an incredible relief to know that not only was my property protected, but it also includes liability insurance.
As a small business owner in this economy I’ve been looking for ways to cut costs and at a recent networking meeting I made a very valuable discovery. I met Chanel Studebaker, a local Comcast Business Class account executive. If you own a business, even a home office, she may be able to get you a better deal than if you just called the main office to sign up. A great benefit of signing up as a business customer is that the price is not a promotion, it will not change in 3 months or a year.
You don’t own a business? That’s O.K., I have another option for you. There are always options, and if you give Mike Carson a call he may still be able to help you save some money on your Comcast bill. One of the things I learned talking to him is that if you are only using 2 of the 3 services, cable and internet, you may actually save money on your total bill by adding on the phone service. I was shocked, but it’s true and their phone service is less expensive than even the most basic service from your local phone company and has some really cool options. What options? How would you like to check your voicemail over the internet?
There is nothing in it for me, but if you decide to call Chanel or Mike, please tell them that Kier from Firstlight Photography sent you. I know that as a business owner I appreciate knowing how customers found me and I am sure they would as well.
Here is their contact information
Business Account Executive
253.465.2136 – Chanel_Studebaker@cable.comcast.com
Comcast Account Specialist (Residential)
253.261.0340 – Michael_Carson@cable.comcast.com