We are giving away a few sets of tickets for this premiere wedding show that happens this Saturday! Just visit our facebook page and comment that you want tickets and we will enter you in a chance to win.
Getting married? See the best wedding professionals at the South Sound Wedding Show on Saturday, Jan. 23, 2016 at the Marcus Pavilion at Saint Martin’s University in Lacey (Olympia area).
- See the latest styles in wedding dresses, tuxedos, bouquets, hair styles and makeup at the fashion shows at 11 am and 1 pm. Gorgeous stage decor and design by PJ Hummel & Co. Meet staff from PJ Hummel‘s new vintage wedding venue Tin Can Alley.
- Meet more than 70 highly-skilled wedding professionals: photographers, caterers, invitation designers, jewelry designers, florists, venue representatives and others.
- Our featured presenters are: Firstlight Photography, Occasions Catering, The Heritage Room, Elle’s Floral Design andWeddings With Joy.
- Engaged couples will register at the door to be eligible to win prizes at the show.
- Engaged couples receive a swag bag at the door, including South Sound Wedding & Event magazine 2016.
- Meet our DJ / MC Cory Kolilis from Sound EFX music. He’s designing and setting up the stage lighting for the fashion shows.
- Order your tickets online by Jan. 22 for the best price.
- The show is presented by South Sound Wedding & Event magazine.
- The show is sponsored by Olympia, Lacey, Tumwater Visitor & Convention Bureau and Mixx 96.1.
Text courtesy of the show producer, Paula Lowe of Expressions Media, LLC
Please come see us at the South Sound Wedding Show on Sunday February 22nd!
Presented by South Sound Wedding & Event Magazine
Sun., Feb. 22, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Red Lion Hotel, Olympia
Please stop by our booth to say hello. We will be showcasing our new flush mount and press print books.
We still have a few more complimentary tickets – just call and we can send you several (tickets are $5 the day of the show).
Visit South Sound Wedding and Event Magazine at www.weddingandeventmagazine.com